Find the Provider You're Looking For
Every POSS provider is dedicated to best-in-community care.View All
- Bethel Family Medicine
- Circle Of Life Family Medicine, PC
By Working Together, POSS Network Providers Ensure Quality Care.
For more than 25 years, the Physicians Organization of the South Shore (POSS)—a not-for-profit network of more than 100 local physicians, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants—has served patients on the South Shore.
Focused on providing high-quality, personal patient care, POSS providers strive to bring the best in community practice care to the patients they serve.
- Referrals – We foster referrals to high-quality collaborative practices for providers and their patients.
- Quality Care – We continuously monitor, analyze, and enhance care quality.
- Patient Experience - We consider, monitor, and support the improvement of the entire patient experience.
- Total Medical Expense Management - We identify ways to lower the total medical expense and patient costs without compromising the quality of care.
- Best Demonstrated Practice Collaboration – We foster knowledge sharing to help disseminate information throughout the POSS community.